Wednesday, November 10, 2010

7th dimensions and white lights

whoaaaaa freaky. i went and got some angel healing last night, somewhat like Reiki but a little bit more powerful... or maybe A LOT. It took me into a deeper state of relaxation than I ever thought possible. It was an out of body experience to say the least. As I went into total meditation mode opening up all my chakras and my heart to healing (as instructed) I was imagining myself being taken up to the 7th dimension, where the powerful healing takes place, allowing all and any healing necessary to be held. INTENSE. It actually felt like my body was levitating and being taken to this space that I have never been to. I felt I was being guided there by my angels (energy/spirits/ souls) to a heightened state of being. At one point I felt I wanted to jump up and run out..but something told me to stay calm and stay in the moment, don't over-think it. Then there was no thinking, just pure energy.

This is something I'd never believed I'd try, I didn't even know it existed really yet here I am trying out all of these different methods of energy healing. It's a hard thing to try and explain but you feel lighter, newer and more aware. A little more clarevoyant as well, it becomes easier to listen to that inner voice. THe hardest part is not letting that part go, and keeping that openness you feel after. It's almost like a mental cleaning. Today I felt awful, a total lyme day. That is because so much is moving around and dying off and the effects, are pain. But instead of feeling sorry for myself and dwelling on the extreme fatigue and pain and twitching going on, I just smile and receive the healing taking place because I know that is what is happening. I smile and say thank you, and recieve it with open arms. Let his healing continue. This disease has taught me to feel angry and bitter but it has also allowed me to look at t and see it as a good thing, it forces me to listen to my body which is something most people rarely do. I COULD push through and keep going, ignore the pain, run myself to the ground, drink , party... but the second I stopped I would be afraid I'd collapse. I'm much happier knowing when to say when and not regretting it when I wake up the next day feeling better than the one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment