Tuesday, November 23, 2010

and the light shines on

what a wonderful day! woke up feeling so crappy... ended it feeling so happy inside.
today in ceramics we had critique and it was on our multiples piece. i did mine on lyme disease. first the class had to discuss everything and figure out what it was about, then i got to explain. and with my heart beating like a bass drum and my voice shaking, i explained everything to them. it was such a liberating feeling to share something that i carry with me everyday and no one has any idea what i am feeling or going through. it was such a relief in a way to be like so some days im on and some days im SO off my mind is barely there.... well this is why. i got such positive feed back about my piece that i was smiling from the inside out. positive feed back about my art, and art that is about something so serious and a big part of my life right now is amazing. when a critique goes well, its like i am a new person entirely. so without further ado, this is my piece titled "Sickly Sweet" (these have not been fired or glazed yet, the colors will be much brighter so keep that in mind when looking)





No comments:

Post a Comment