Thursday, September 9, 2010

22...22?

Im 22 now.. I wonder how long it will take for me to remember to say that when someone asks, "how old are you"

I got a lovely care/birthday package in the mail from my wonderful mother. In it was a surprise from my favorite store, Urban Outfitters (come on Oahu get with it and open one of dem up out here!) also inside was about 5 bags of nut mixtures from Trader Joes.. also another necessary addition to the island. All these nuts are because I am on this insane "diet" more like a cleanse if you ask me.

my new holistic doctor, ran some tests to see what foods I need to avoid... so pretty much i have to avoid everything besides fruit, veggies, nuts, beans and quinoa. Luckily I am not picky and love all veggies now. I feel like a new person eating this way though. My energy during the day is ridiculous.. i feel like ive had 5 cups of coffee and am so bouncy and fidgety.. i think this week i only had one slow day. which is HUGE for me! brings joy to me heart to realize how much better i feel in jsut a few weeks with this new doc.

My birthday was yesterday and it was just lovely.. perfect day. I love my roomies! they found me a gluten free raw vegan brownie from Kokua market and it was soo amazing! i couldn't have asked for a more wonderful day.. except of course if there were some macking waves frolicking in the water. but maybe this weekend?

this weeekend my dad is coming in from Hong Kong! Im excited to spend time with him on the North Shore.. and just relax! My dad needs that too.. he works too hard.

SKYDIVE next weekend. YES it is happening if i have to go with like 2 people.. its happening. Saturday after work.. im jumpin out of a plane overlooking all the million colors of green in the mountains of Oahu. yes i!

1 comment:

  1. please don't die when you sky dive lol

    <3 and miss you
    Callie

    ReplyDelete