Monday, September 6, 2010

lalalala

Yoga here I come.
Time to start committing to the things I want and say I will do. Yoga yoga yogaaa

I went surfing yesterday with Jenn, and met up with Gaby out in the water. At first we couldnt find her but then I saw her bright pink board and did the MSG shoutout...owoowup! that worked.. we all played board switch and tried each others boards out. I did a handstand..and a forward roll on my board.. and then the board hit me in the head....
i like the wavestorm... i think its a great board.. even if it is obnoxiously softop blue and looks like a kooky board. it is supa funnn and ive seen people shred on it.. so dont hate on the costco boardddssss

the sun is shining and i have no school today. i love today. i bought myself an early birthday present... 2 favorite new tops and some awesome cherry body wash from lush.. cant wait to shower and use it!

oh and did i mention that when i was in whole foods i literally bumped into Scott Caan from Entourage and the new Hawaii 5-0??
hes really short.
what odd timing. funny how things like that happen. if i wouldve waited a second longer i wouldnt have ran into him and exchanged a few words with him.
why do we get so excited when we see famous people? it is so cool... but why is it really sooo exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment